Tables rent for the next CD and record fair is only possible if you agree to the following terms:
- Tables for our record fairs can be reserved only in writing using an reservation form. Therefore NOT by phone or e-mail. You can download this formon our website during 6 weeks preceding a record fair.
- Only a reservation form which received on time by post or by fax will be accepted by Oldies Club Neerkant.
- After reception of the reservation form your reservation is definite. Registration occurred on order of entry.
- Oldies Club Neerkant always preserve the right without statement of reasons to refuse or to cancel a reservation . Reservations are subject to availability.
- Confirmation of a reservation are only sent on request.
- Cancellation of a reservation for our record fair (by e-mail or phone) is possible free of charge up to 48 hours for the beginning of the fair. Possibly paid money will be as soon as possible paid back. At annulment within 48 hours costs will be charged to the holder. At absence on the fair without annulment, you must always pay the complete amount.
- The rerental of tables or meters without authorisation of Oldies Club Neerkant is forbidden.
- The trade in illegal material has been put illegal as an indictable offence in the Dutch law. For this reason it has been prohibited illegal to offercompilatie-cd.s, bootlegs, copied DVD.s/CD.s ect. The holder remains entirely responsible for its own tables and material.
- Holders who have assigned a hookstand, must keep the walk area entirely free .
- Adding tables ed. or placing goods in the walk area has not been permitted.
- The tables are 60 cm widely and you can rent the tables by meter. It has been permitted to broad the tables a little, subject to this no nuisance produces for other holders and visitors of the fair. The course paths for the visitors cannot be narrowed.
- By order of the fire department the emergency doors must remain free at any time.
- Indications of the organisation must be succeeded directly and unconditionally.
- Oldies Club Neerkant is not responsible for damage or robber stable of goods.
- By registering for a fair, organised by Oldies Club Neerkant, continues you your unconditional agreement with these reservation conditions.
This is just an English translation of the original reservation conditions in the Dutch language. Only the conditions metioned at the original Dutch version are legally the right conditions. This translation above gives just a indication of the original reservation conditions in Dutch and is only made as service by Oldies Club Neerkant.